How does OBDSTAR X300 DP Tablet Key programm work? there sems no post about it
- X300 DP Standard package support Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII;
while full package support Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII+ ABS+ TPS+ SRS Reset+ TPMS(low tire)Reset+ Steering Angle Reset+ CVT Learning/Value Reset+ EPB+ Oil/Service Reset+ Battery Matching+ Diagnosis(Japanese and Korean serials( i believe its oil reset and some diagnostics that’s missing from standard, keys, immo and mileage is same)
- by all accounts its the dogs doodahs on anything Honda including rematching ecu after flat battery, and as it includes all the green units F100 to F109 it seems to have a lot of token free coverage including it claims Toyota G and H reset, if just 70% of the claimed coverage works then its a lot of programmer for the money and paid for and in profit after half a dozen jobs.
- its one of those units that may or may not be top draw but is easy to get payback on I am going to buy it in a few weeks time, at the Mechanex show in Dubai, hopefully cheaper, and a good chance to talk to the supplier. will post when I have it. I don’t know about H and G type, but I have used X100 pro on Honda Crv, pcm matching, after flat battery, the annoying thing is only accepting 15/16 digit Vin(cant remember), not 17 digit, but it worked. Although I bought my x100 pro 2 years ago, I can still update mine, strange!
- i have the g-scan tab, great addition to the arsenal. I’ve ordered an OBDSTAR x300 dp, mainly for Honda token free and for the f100 to f109 units coverage, i spoke to them at length on it before ordering, i made it clear i was looking at buying either all 9 green units or the x300 dp, or id buy the x300 dp and any green units not covered on it, they assured me id be wasting my money buying both as all green units included on x300 dp, so i’ve ordered one which will be here later in week.
- i have it in writing that key master dp includes all functions on green units, so we will see, if the case the cost of this unit will have paid back in 5 days once i receive it as have some nice jobs booked in that it can be tried on, if it works its paid back straight away.
- the green stand alone units, F100, F101, F102,F103, F104, F105, F106, F107, F108, F109.
a lot rave over the ford/mazda unit, nissan unit, suzuki unit and psa unit. just released toyota g and h unit as well as others
i got g-scan tab from hickleys, blinding kit, gonna get some use this one
- It’s excellent on Honda, including rematching ecu and immo after flat battery, paid for itself on these alone, i’ve done odd new model Fords that other kit has struggled with, Honda its excellent, late Ford its good, been reliable on Hyundai and Kia though i use Gscan on these now, Mazda its very good on. its bailed me out when mainstream units have failed. it has its issues but has paid its way many times over for me.
- I can reset G-key with Obdstar, not H-key.
Programming H-key in Virgin box works fine.
For smart H reset, i use Tango.
These are European types.
- Toyota Prado 2008 add spare key ok, had to reset immo.
- Ford Mondeo 2005 add key: failed, erase key: failed(Ford Mazda before 2008, best is T300.
All new programmer have bad support for older car)
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)